CAPACITY RANGE: 20ft > 40ft
Euro LPG is a manufacturer of ISO Containers for the domestic and international transportation of highly sensitive pressurized gases including: LPG, LNG, Industrial Cryonic Gases & Ammonia.
Our ISO Containers are manufactured conform International Quality & Safety norms:
TPED (Or US DOT/ASME), ISO 1496-3, CSC, IMDG, RID, ADR
T50 – IMO5 ISO Containers range
suitable for different types of pressurized Gases:
T75 – IMO 7 ISO Containers range
suitable for different types of Cryogenic Products or Liquefied Gases:
WHY ISO CONTAINERS?
- Safe transportation of DIFFERENT TYPES OF Gases conform international safety standards and regulations by Road, Rail, River and Sea.
- Suitable for both domestic and international transport;
- Filling, draining and temporary storage or backup storage of GASES for different purposes.
- Container has solid construction with full inviolability and integrity during delivery and temporary storage of cargo.
- Container has a fixed structure, ensuring its multiple usage, it is equipped with corner brackets, designed for loading, unloading, stacking and fastening.
INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS COMPLIANCES
CONTAINER FLEET MANAGEMENT SERVICES
EUROLPG doesn’t forget the customer service: in premises it supplies a scheduled maintenance service including the carrying out of general tests and inspections and of all the verifications that are provided for by the regulations in force (two-yearly, three-yearly and six-yearly verifications).
- logistic management
MAINTENANCE & REPARATION
- Maintenance & Repair
- Spare parts
FLEET MANAGEMENT & CONTROL
- International fleet registration
- Lease finance
FOR MORE INFO