serving the energy needs for clean cooking
Cooking Gas for life
Cooking Gas – Cooking for Life in developing countries
In the year of 2019, 21st Century, over 2.8 Billion People worldwide lack access to clean cooking energy sources.
Instead, resort to primitive fuels such as firewood, charcoal, kerosene with devastating effects on human life and nature.
- Estimated between 2 million to 4 Million Deaths P/Year as a direct result of a range of diseases caused by indoor air pollution by cooking with primitive cooking fuels mostly hitting the most vulnerable of society; women, children and elderly
- Hectares of Deforestation P/Year from Africa as the Lungs of the Earth to satisfy the need for Firewood & Charcoal
- Major Environmental Impact
LPG Addressing sustainable development goals
LPG is an exceptional clean energy source that offers benefits to consumers, industry and the environment. With an immediate and global availability, environmental benefits, its natural co-product origin, transportation flexibility and diverse application, LPG plays a pivotal role in the transition towards a more secure, sustainable and competitive energy model.
Herewith we’re aiming to substantially contribute to the Global LPG Industry’s 2030 Goal to transition ONE BILLION people from primitive cooking fuels to Clean LPG and contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goals
Making LPG the Clean Cooking Fuel: Practical, Accessible and Affordable
- Supporting Continental, Regional & Countrywide LPG Infrastructure with a Localized Approach
- Supporting and/or Providing LPG Distribution Infrastructure Projects in underserved and/or rural areas
- Supporting LPG Adoption Programs
- Raising Awareness and/or Educating the Public, Governments, Policy Leaders & Community Leaders
- Supporting Gastrepreneurship in particular for youth and women